terça-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2023

Girl from the east

 





Girl from the east


I met a girl from the east... 

Her eyes are like two green lakes. 

Where I drown myself sleeping awake. 

This lakes my solitude they take! 


She makes a tea looks like a feast. 

Turning me on like a beast! 

I lost myself with her eyes looking at me... 

Pretty as too green lakes can be. 


She says that she don't want nothing serious, just let things be.... 

Lucky me I'm a joker joking with life as life jokes with me! 


When I touch that tiny hands it makes me feel alive again... 

When we make love is something out of this world! 

Lefting me with no words... 

When our bodies are together I feel complete again!


Oh, little girl... 

Please don't take this away. 

Don't run way. 

Please, Don't run away... 

Let me make this simple rimes to you! 


My little passion is from Ukraine... 

She is sweet as a good dream. 

And I can't complain!

I met a girl from the east... 

She makes a tea looks like a feast!


-John Costa 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário